Have you been interested in taking a class but don’t know where to go?
These local studios and training facilities offer classes and memberships to get you and your family moving at every speed. Many studios offer classes for all ages. Vinyasa Flow, Spinning, Ballet, Trapeze, German Wheel, Hip Hop, and Belly Dance are just a handful of the diverse options in the area.
- Brattleboro School of Dance
- Brattleboro School of Dance is a multigenerational dance hub in Southern Vermont providing high-quality instruction for professional, pre-professional, and recreational dancers.
- 22 Elliot St, 3rd Floor, Brattleboro, VT 05301
- New England Center for Circus Arts (NECCA)
- NECCA is an internationally recognized circus school known for outstanding physical and creative programming. NECCA provides a high level of professional circus training for students who aspire to be performers, is committed to excellent entry level training and access for those in our community with limited options, attracts visiting guest artists and instructors from around the world and offers inspiring circus performances. NECCA’s custom built circus trapezium hosts expanded programming with height for swinging trapeze and flying trapeze, trampoline and tramp wall with a foam pit, and superior teaching and performance facilities.
- 10 Town Crier Drive, Brattleboro, VT 05301
- (802) 254-9780
- Newfane Village Yoga
- Plant the seed of change. Welcome to Newfane Village Yoga. If you are new to yoga or have an existing practice come and join us for a variety of classes and sequencing. We offer yoga and meditation classes for all levels, ages, degrees of flexibility and fitness. Our studio is inclusive and accessible and we focus on fun and fundamentals. Start a practice with us and see where it leads you.
- 599 VT Rt-30, Newfane, VT 05345
- (802) 365-YOGA
- SoBo Studio
To be added to the list, contact Francesca.